Who are we
This is the privacy statement of Korf KB b.v. , hereinafter also referred to as: “Korf KB”. For our contact details, please refer to the heading “What if you have any questions or complaints?” at the bottom of this privacy statement. In this privacy statement we inform you about the use of your personal data (hereinafter also referred to as “data”) by using this website www.korf-kb.nl.
Short privacy statement
For ordering and delivering the products in our webshop and using the contact form, we only save the data you filled in for the duration stipulated further down in this privacy statement. We collect and process personal data for various purposes, including the following:
- Ordering through our shop To generate an invoice
- To reply to emails sent via the contact form
- Voor het beantwoorden van via het contact formulier verzonden e-mails
When you place an order on our site, you can indicate whether your name, email address and site may be stored in a cookie. We do this for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in this information again at your next visit. These cookies remain valid for one year.
When you visit our login page, we store a temporary cookie to check whether your browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain any personal data and will be deleted as soon as you close your browser.
Once you log in, we will store some cookies related to your login information and screen display options. Login cookies are valid for 2 days and cookies for screen display options 1 year. If you select “Remember me”, your login will be saved for 2 weeks. As soon as you log out of your account, login cookies will be deleted.
Embedded content from other sites
Posts on this site may contain embedded content (for example, videos, images, posts, etc.). Embedded content from other sites behaves exactly the same as if the visitor had visited this other site.
Who we share your information with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we keep your data
When you place an order or send a request via the contact form, the data is stored for follow-up purposes. This will be stored in our database for at least 1 year for the duration of the order and follow-up orders, including for follow-up contact. Only accessible for internal use and for the duration of the relationship.
For users who register on our site (shop), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can view, edit or delete their personal information at any time (except for their username, this cannot be changed). Site administrators can also view and edit this information.
What rights you have over your data
Legally, you have at least the following rights with regard to your personal data:
- request a copy and access to your data;
- receive information about the processing of your data;
- have incorrect data corrected;
- to have incomplete data completed in view of the purposes for which they are processed;
- to have your data deleted;
- to have your data “restricted”;
- object to the use (processing) of your data;
- if you have given your consent to the use of your data, to withdraw that consent. The withdrawal will then apply to future use of your data;
- if you have provided the data yourself or if data has been created by you (for example based on your use of our service), and you have given your consent or the data is necessary for the execution of the agreement, and if the data is processed electronically: to receive your data in a structured and commonly used format in machine-readable form and, if this is technically possible, to have it transferred to a third-party in this way;
- to file a complaint with the privacy authority (this may be the regulator in the country of your habitual residence, where you perform your work or where (alleged) infringement of the privacy legislation is committed), in the Netherlands this is the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens).
To enforce your rights, you can contact us using the contact details provided under “What if you have any questions or complaints?”
We may have the right to refuse your request in certain cases. In that case, we will explain why we refuse the request. We may no longer be able to execute the agreement with you if we do not have certain data from you. If so, we will clarify this also.
Most of your data can be found in your own account. You can log in and edit the data. For access to data that is not in your account, you can contact us directly.
Where we send your data to
Visitor responses may be checked via an automated spam detection service.
What if you have questions or complaints?
If you have any questions or complaints about the use of your data or about this privacy statement, please contact:
Korf KB b.v.
Het spijk 9, 8321WT Urk, Netherlands
Can we change this privacy statement?
Yes. This privacy statement is dated May 2022. We reserve the right to change this privacy statement. If it concerns an important change, we will inform you of this, for example by sending you an email.