This is the privacy statement of Korf Kathodische Bescherming B.V., hereinafter also: "Korf KB". Look for our contact details at the bottom of this privacy statement under the heading "What if you have questions or complaints?" In this privacy statement we inform you about the use of your personal data (hereafter "data") by Korf KB.
Brief privacy statementFor ordering articles and as contact person for companies with regard to these orders.
We collect and process personal data for various purposes, including the following purposes:
- Ordering via our webshop
- To request our newsletter
What do we use your data for?We use your data for the following purposes:
- To make it possible to create an account and secure the account
- To be able to send electronic confirmations of the registration and / or the order
- To process the order
- To create and analyze visitor statistics
On what grounds ("legal grounds") is the use of your data based?We use your data on the basis of the following principles ("legal grounds"):
- The information is required for the conclusion and / or execution of the agreement that we have with you, or to which you are a party.
- The information is required to comply with a legal obligation that is imposed on us.
- The data is necessary for our legitimate interest, or that of another. It concerns the following "legitimate interests":
- Our commercial interest to gain more insight into our users and our customers and their wishes.
Are your data transferred outside the European Economic Area (EEA)?No, we do not transfer your data outside of the European Economic Area, they are only stored on servers located within the European Economic Area.
How long do we keep your data?We do not store your data for longer than is necessary for the purposes for which we process it.
In general, we use the following retention periods:
|Type of data||Storage period|
|Customer details (name and address, email address, telephone number)||Up to 2 years after the last transaction.|
|Account information (login name, passwords)||As long as you have the account.|
|Order history (parts that do not fall under the legal fiscal retention obligation).||As long as you have an agreement or other relationship with us and until 1 year after that.|
|IP address||Up to 6 months after the last website visit.|
|Information about surfing behavior||Up to 6 months after the last website visit.|
|Cookie IDs||For the duration of the session (your visit time of the site)|
What rights do you have?In any case, you have the following rights with regard to your personal data under the law:
- request a copy and inspection of your data;
- receive information about the processing of your data;
- to have incorrect data corrected;
- to fill in incomplete data, given the purposes for which they are processed;
- to have your data deleted;
- to "limit" your data;
- object to the use (processing) of your data;
- if you have given permission for the use of your data, to revoke that permission. The withdrawal then applies to future use of your data;
- if you supplied the data yourself or if data was created by you (for example, based on your use of our service), and you have given permission for this or the data are necessary for the execution of the agreement, and if the data is electronically processed: to get your data in a structured and current format in machine-readable form and, if this is technically possible, transfer it to another party in this way;
- submit a complaint to the competent privacy supervisor (this may be the supervisor in the country of your habitual residence, where you carry out your work or where (alleged) infringement is made of the privacy legislation); in the Netherlands this is the Dutch Data Protection Authority .
We may in certain cases have the right to refuse your request. In that case we will explain why we refuse the request. We may no longer be able to execute the agreement with you if we do not have certain information from you, so we will explain this.
Most of your data can be found in your own account. You can then log in and adjust the data. For access to data that is not in your account, you can contact us directly (see: "What if I have questions or complaints"?).
What if you have questions or complaints?If you have questions or complaints about the use of your data or this privacy statement you can contact:
Korf Kathodische Bescherming B.V.
Het Spijk 9, 8321 WT Urk